Friday, April 3, 2020

Bit by BIt I am restarting my garden

Well today I dug around in a little patch of my garden and decided to plant some potatoes that had already sprouted in the kitchen.
Beginning
Here is what the "site" looked like when I started.  As you can see I had worked in the raised bed area earlier and will blog about that soon.
It was just simple digging however, while I was digging I found many friends to help me. 

My Friend
I used to think that my spirit animal was a dolphin. However, I absolutely love it when I see these sweet little things pop up. It means that the soil is improving.  Yeah!

I also found this cute little thing when I was cleaning out the area.  I transplanted it to another part of the garden and hope it takes.  It is amazing that it just came up from something I planted in the fall..
Buttercrunch is my favorite


No comments:

Post a Comment